Monday, September 1, 2008

September : Time to get Serious

okay, finally a good bye to August and a warm welcome to September.

tough September I would say...

by agreeing to join a business competition (or did I?), I've made my September a hectic and tough month.

at the end of September, there will be a 2-weeks Spring break,
BUT BEFORE that..
have to pass through many mountains and rivers lor~

First of all, I'm approaching the mid-term of my Semester 4...
at the middle of September, just right before the break , according to experience, there should be tons of assignments to be submitted, as well as a few tests and assessments to be conducted against us.
Summary : Assignments, Tests

Next, there will be a business game, sort like a business competition around the corner.
It's called CIMA Penang Branch Business Game 2008.
it is a computer-based competition o,O ???
anyways, let's hope that it will be something similar to INTIMA 4th Conference's Simulation, as that would make things much easier for me =D



Very rare that Penang has this kind of business competition as most business games are held in KL.

Really very very rare, most prolly the 1st time in so many years.
So, havta treasure this golden opportunity to absorb some valuable experiences o~
anyways, local universities and colleges will be taking part as well, so we're expecting tough opponents o >.-

all the best lar har INTI Penang.

(the head and lecturers selected the team mia, they think that academic result is everything.. especially the one who sits at the top there.. lolz..

what I would like to say is that, business is business, academic is academic.. these 2 are totally DIFFERENT ..

well, we will see..let's hope for the best lorr ~
anyways, looking forward to work with Soon Khee and Lalita from Curtin Program, heard many good things about them~ )

6 days after the competition..
my own competition ...
PROM NIGHT 2008 ~!!!
countdown, 17 more days !!! aaaaaaaaa.....
time to shift to the top gear d man !!!



so... waves and winds to be encountered before I can actually enjoy the Spring Break o..
let's hope that this year I will get to enjoy it..
Last year I dedicated every single day of my Spring Break to Prom 2007, and I have no regret of doing that tho~ ^^

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey boss
totally agree!!
'academic is academic, business is business'
obviously dey selects through d narrow academic perspective...zzz

we'll giv our best shot!
add oil 2getha!!!
haha