Sunday, September 7, 2008

He's with us !

Yesterday, early in the morning at 8am..

attended the training specially conducted to us by Mr Loo and Mr Beh to prepare us for the CIMA Business Game.

We started off with 9 people, with another person MIA (missing in action)~

Then the 5 people of my team I knew 3 of them, Lean Li, Soon Khee and Lalita...

And I remember Miss Lim actually showed me the name list,
with another person named Lim Wei Min..

therefore I started looking around and trying to find her..
but couldn't locate her lor..
so I thought that
"Okay, maybe the one MIA-ing is Wei Min lor... Most prolly is d"

Clock ticked and ticked...
Until the last member arrived when the training was half-way through..
mana tau.. it was Soon Khee's friend, dunno her name...
Then I had this thought in my mind,
"Eh, that one is Soon Khee's friend, from Curtin de mar rite ? I thought Wei Min is from TAFE mia ? Furthermore I don't think her name is Wei Min ??"

Then I started to look around and thought that, okay, maybe the lecturers changed the line-up with another Curtin student lor...

Lean Li then came and asked me who is on our team..
Introduced her to Soon Khee and Lalita.. and vice versa too..

The conversation continued ...

LBS : Hey, now only 4 of us nia eh, anyone knows who is the 5th member ?

LBS : As I remember, her name is Lim Wei Min right?

Soon Khee and Lalita : ????? (No Idea wor)

LBS : Hey Lean Li, do you know who is this Lim Wei Min and where is she ?

Lean Li : (Pointed at the guy in front of her, Aaron)

LBS : What ?! He is Lim Wei Min ?!?! NANIII ??

Lean Li : Ya lar, you dunno meh ?

Then Aaron turned around and looked at me..
LBS : Wa, you're Lim Wei Min ar ? SURE ??

Aaron : Ya lar, you dunno meh ?


So now the mystery has been solved !!
yuan lai Aaron's name is Lim Wei Min !!!!
Wei Min = Aaron
Aaron = Wei Min


I'm more than delighted to know that !!
looked high upon him since last semester, after we designed the notice board together mia..
was initially disappointed that none of the Semester 2 guys were in the same team with me..

This guy has the potentials to be a great leader.. and he is already showing them slowly~
anyways, he's also the Managing Director for TAFE Club, and I bet he can achieve higher sooner or later..

Anyways, no offence ya Aaron, for initially thinking that you're a HER >.=..
can't blame me ler guys.. a normal ordinary person would've the same though too isn't it ?

really glad after I found out that Wei Min is actually Aaron..
huge relief o!
at least now I know that this team is actually bu jian dan and can really put up a tough fight with USM o =)
try our best bah guys !!

No comments: