Saturday, September 13, 2008

PREPARED for tomorrow !

today kicked off with a tiring morning..
after a late sleep last night..
forced myself to wake up as I had to duty on 10 am..

then..
went through a very hectic afternoon and evening o..
really really very busy..
just 1 single afternoon..
1 pm to 5 pm..
enough to make me faint d.. @.@ ...
things never stop coming ..
it has been quite a while since I was last being seen so busy I guess..

after going through those hectic moments ..
really felt very tired..
my fatigue level was almost exceeding the limit..

anyways..
everything changed =)
had a great night and great date ..
although just a short 3 hours, it was more than enough to boost me for tmr's big battle !

thanks a lot ya baby =)
really had a great time tonight..
at least now..
I don't feel that tired..
and at least,
I know that I am prepared for tomorrow's big day =)

team INTI, try our best, with no regret o~!
Aza Aza !!

No comments: