Thursday, September 18, 2008

-

This post is what I'm feeling deep in my heart..

just blurting out..

no offence to anyone..
not commenting on anything either..
just the words in my heart..

Prom..
really don't feel like doing it..
why ?
cuz don't feel like it's our prom at all..

suggest this..
suggest that..
at the end, what i get ?
"no no no...."
that's not the worst gok..
reprimand this, reprimand that..
unnecessary this, unnecessary that..

I'm the Organising Chairperson..
but seriously I don't feel that I am at all..
not at all..

do what also got ppl control..
decisions..
all other ppl make ki d..

fine lor then..
it's not Inti Prom Night 2008 by INTIMA d..
should be Prom Night 2008 by the management..
lolz..

if all also being decided..
what for INTIMA and Organising Committees are needed ?
really miss last year's prom a whole lot.. yea.. A LOT ..
this year..
i'm sorry..
don't feel like even going it..

cuz..
that's not the prom i want to organise...

No comments: