Sunday, April 13, 2008

TRY

First of all, no offence about this post...

I will TRY to prove that, local student isn't that bad compared to overseas student...

Most likely I will pursue my degree locally...

comon, not everyone is rich, I AM POOR ... yea, I admit that !

I'm not that lucky like most of my friends, don't have financial burden at all..
don't need to worry about the word 'Money' ...

after SPM, or after pre-u foundation, get to go overseas to study..

whether they can study, or can't, parents will send them off to good and prestigious education institute too... because $$$ is everything

sometimes, the world is really not fair... not at all..
why some people are born in rich family, why some are in poor family..

for my case, I am the latter one ..

but, I'll prove that even if study locally, also won't lose out to u guys who are studying outside this country.

Not that I dun wan to go overseas like u all, but because of the word MONEY.

If I'm rich, early early I would've left Malaysia.

I know it would be harder for a local student to get better pay and better job career compared to overseas student, but, I will try !

I'll TRY to prove that, dun need to study overseas, dun need to study what good uni what top uni, also can be successful...

Mr Tan Chee Keong once told me and li qian

'Success in life, HAS GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH EDUCATION'

yea, I'll keep that in mind...



Last but not least, No Offence to anyone please..

No hard feelings about this post..

And dun beh syok me k..?

thank you =)

No comments: