Sunday, April 6, 2008

6 months ago - 5.10.2007



still remember what happened ?

minutes before the commencement of Slow Dance, which was the hit of Prom 07..

I had the idea of 'monkeys see, monkey do'

Therefore threw my file away, put aside my responsibility on day..

grabbed the mic, became the 2nd emcee and linked with ah beh..

then I still remember, me and beh perli-ed each other in front of the people..

and dared each other to find a partner from the crowd...

then I initiated the search..

walked around, pretended that I couldn't find anyone, and pretended that I plan to run out from the room through a door behind as I couldn't find a gal to dance with me..

Then again, pretended that I saw a lady before I escape through the door, which was my last hope ...

Went to her with a mic, with the eyes of 250 people on me..
Everyone was looking at me as I was the MC that time..

Handed out my hand, and straight away asked her..
"This lady here, would you dance with me?" (Although 5 minutes before hand I asked her personally d de xD )

Without hesitation, she handed out her hand (well, I guess it was a YES right xD), and I held hers tightly from that moment, until the whole dance ends. That's how the story begins =)







No comments: