Saturday, April 19, 2008

Lessons of Life

On last Thursday, 17th April 2008... zzzz...

Learnt a few lessons of life...

I planned to take photos to prepare for presentation during the coming INTIMA Conference..

Therefore kept all my things in my bag, except my hp and camera...

Kept my bag at General Office of Inti, which I assumed it as the SAFEST place in Inti.



After I finished taking 80% of the photos, which was only 30 minutes since I last put my bag at General Office, I went back to General Office... and this was what happened...



MY BAG WAS MISSING !!!!

Miss Ng asked me to search the whole building to check and see whether my bag is taken by anyone or not..

I ran through the whole building from 2nd to 7th floor and searched around for 3 times !!!

but couldnt find my bag...

was running in and out from GO to ask for help ... and to find my bag...

imagine ur wallet, books, car key, house key, all inside the bag...

I kept running here and there to find my bag, but failed to detect any clue...

tears almost dropped out d..

and this was what happened, my bag 'REAPPEARED' at the place I put it...

and Miss Ng said, this is to teach me a lesson, that not to simply put my stuffs there...

IT WAS A PRANK !!!

but to me, not funny ! damn !!

TOOT LEHHHH !!!!

so pia for INTIMA, and that's what I received in return ! toot !!!

therefore, learnt 2 lessons of life...

1) The safest place doesn't mean it is the safest,

最安全的地方,有可能就是最危险的地方.

The place you think it is the safe, may be the most dangerous place...



2) When you are in trouble, only YOU YOURSELF can solve it

Nobody will or will be able to help you, as if they give a damn about u ...

No such thing as assist or help when you are in trouble, only you alone can settle it,

by your OWN... 这世界是现实的.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

heyz
similar experience
but mine 1 still have no explaination

left my book on top of the locker...
its not htere when i search for it, thinking dat it disappear
but after 2-3 days, it reappeared on top of the locker again...
o.O
creepy?

Li Qian said...

man, dat day ah, i somemore go into GO to ask dsa officer whether got c ur bag bo ... she terus tell me "No, dint see his bag... My place is not a place for you to put ur bag .... you see, my place is always so open... any1 may just come in and take your bag ..." she somemore say like its my fault ane leh... in a beh siok mia tone -.- then i was like nodded my head and ya ya ya... then walk out dy lor ...
Ish ..! me pun bo realize dat its a prank or stg lidat ...
An DSA officer on a intima president whose bag just to place temporary in GO and go out and do his job for the sake of intima ...-.-
no comment ...
speechless ... really ..

Anonymous said...

Life is like that. Just that nobody is willing to face the reality.

We hv to grow up n face the world. Anyway, dun feel like crying when you face this kind of situation again. You r a man u know? Haha.

Anyway, I m jz a passerby. If u dun like what m I talking about, u can jz ignore me or jz delete my msg :-)