Saturday, April 12, 2008

Never Regret

just a random post in the midnight...

last year... year 2007...

22nd of November was the final exam for Managing Accounting Principles (MAP)
whereas
27th of November was the final exam for Commercial Law
both were external papers...

but what happened was that,
I attended Penang Children Adventure Camp 2007 which was held from 22nd to 25th of November 2007 at Youth Park.

Meaning that, after my MAP final, I straightaway went to Youth Park for that camp, then stayed there for 3 nights and 4 days, and only returned home on 25/11/07 ...
and spontaneously sat for my Law paper which was on 27/11/07 ...

Okay... I know, I've disappointed everyone, as I only managed to get a Credit for my Law whereas most of them got Distinction.

I've disappointed especially Mr TCK who had high expectations on me, and upsetted the odds of the class.

I got pretty high marks in my Law Assignment 1 and 2, er, very very high compared to others I suppose, guess I did really very badly in my Law final exam...
I even threw 10 marks away by leaving one whole page of the question empty, the outcome of wasting too much time doing the questions in front.

All these happened because I didn't prepare for my Law exam AT ALL, due to the camp I admit.

But ONE thing, I NEVER REGRET that I went to that camp ...


Yaya, all of you, including Mr TCK may be disappointed with me, with the result I got, SO ?
honestly I never regret that I went to the camp, instead, I was happy and grateful that I went =)

Life is not about study, is not about exam, is not about getting distinction... but it is about EXPOSURE and EXPERIENCE

Distinction, still got many chances to get it..
but year 2007, Penang Children Adventure Camp 2007... only comes ONCE in a lifetime.

Everything that happened during the whole camp, really made me not feeling a single regret that I didn't prepare for Law paper and ended with a Credit only.

Sorry that it was a disappointment, but I was glad that I went =)
If I've stayed at home and prepared for Law from 22/11 till 26/11, and scored a Distinction, still I won't be as happy as the me that went to the camp, trust me =)

I would have seriously regretted if I didn't join the camp, leaving baby alone in our team ...
Yea, it should not be HER team, but OUR team, OUR responsibility , OWNERSHIP =)





Got closer to baby, partly thanks to this memorable camp too

It was where we embarked our love journey

Wonderful memories from PAC 2007, will be cherished until the end of the time =)

No comments: