Wednesday, January 23, 2008

School Reopening !!

next week onwards, the college will enjoy the atmosphere of it's peak number of students around the campus.

with the return of the current still-studying accounting students , as well as input of new ones, it is estimated that another 200 people will be seen traveling around the corridor starting next week onwards.

meaning....
MY SEMESTER 3 IS STARTING SOON !!!!!
awwww...

the climax semester in my course~
LLY and TCK will still be teaching us 2 subs
with the absence of LTC in sem3 this time due to her latest promotion
Dr Zahirul aka Mr Stim will be teaching us as well

school reopening !!
recalling what happened on the 1st day of my semester 2 back in july 2007...
i was actually looking forward it, BUT i missed the 1st week !!! yea,the entire 1st week..
thanks to chicken pox~! buy lottery also not that zhun ar~


anyways, next week onwards i will be seen running around with tons of books >.=
the people, esp the new students had always asked me , why i din see u with any books nor notes but you're always around the campus?
haha, i answered them, my course BELUM START !! they were like... o,O ... not yet commence but you're almost everyday here...

ok lar... let's hope and pray that i'll get through semester 3 bah~
jia you jia you to the students in my batch !!!
let's target semester 4 bah~!

anyways, i told miss leon, the head of school of business and accounting that i understand sem 4 is quite easy, and she gave me an instant reply with the word, NO
why?
because she said she gonna fail me no matter how good i do =,="
and she said she gonna ask LTC, whom is the current head of my program to fail my sem 3 wor..

haha, good thing LTC sayang me and backed me up~ said i'm not that easy to be failed wor...
hopefully lerrrr....

okay,that's it for some stories in inti~

No comments: