Thursday, January 10, 2008

9th January 2008 , 永远的完美一天

tired...sleepy... blur blur d... plus haven't bathe !!
but i just gonna post up something up

she,
was the 1st to wish me on my birthday

she,
was the 1st person I saw on my birthday

she,
was the architect behind all the surprises

she,
lead Yp Gang to my 1st ever birthday surprise

she,
created a chance for Orange Gang to my another birthday surprise

she,
knew i love blueberry cheese cake

she,
accompanied me the whole day on my birthday, 8am to 12am

she,
fetched me full-time on my birthday

she,
brought me to a very very nice place for the best dinner in my life so far

she,
went through all the hardships,to collect so many wishes for me from my friends

she,
deeply touched my heart

she,
for the 1st time in 19 years, made my tears came out during my birthday

she,
was the last person to wish me on my birthday too

she,
even prepared lots lots of presents for me after accompanying me the whole day

she,
gave me the BEST birthday memory

she,
made my 19th birthday the Best & Greatest Birthday I've ever had in my life so far

she,
gave me an unforgettable 19th birthday memories

she,
really sayang-ed me a lot

she,
whom I will love forever and ever



Thank you baby dear... so much..

郭馨忆, 谢谢你,真的真的很感激你...

所付出的一切,所为我准备的一切...

真的,深深地打动我的心...

touched, from the very bottom of my heart...=')

my 19th birthday, is the Best and Best-est Birthday in my life for the past 19 years, because of You =)

因为有你,我才会有这么快乐的十九岁生日

Thank you xinyi dear .. so so so so so muchhhh...

真的不知如何才能报答你...

但我在此答应你,

我,林汶生绝对不会辜负你对我的爱的 !

Promise you ~!

LOVE YOU FOREVER AND EVER !

1 comment:

Xinyi~BaByZzzXinyi said...

not oni sayang-ed u ler....sayang u oso mar...=P
muakz..
but..i din do tat much ler??
scared u feel bored nia...
lolxX..
tonight we are goin to the same place for dinner again~!!
yeappie~ QE II rocks~