Friday, May 18, 2012

Thank You, Senior

had my review with din today...

dun think he'll see this post anyways... lol nobody will bah i guess..

just wanna say thank you to him again...

thanks a lot seniorrrr...

thanks for giving me such a wonderful score for me PF, i hope it's mainly not because that I'm leaving, but because that's really for my efforts and commitments from what u really felt from ur heart yea...

thanks for the 2.0 score...

thanks for the praises, advices and guidance ...

thanks for still teaching me new stuffs even like just now !!

thanks for teaching me sooooooo much things in my 1st engagement !!

and thanks for making my 1st month in PwC a memorable one...

was able to survive in KL mainly cuz u were the SIC for the job too to be honest...

thank you for everything yea...

if only all seniors are like u, then there's a chance i would've stayed ...

arigato my awesome senior... will look up onto u !! =)




from the bottom of my heart ...

1 comment: