Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Happy Birthday dear buddy

Today is the birthday of someone very very important to me...

Happy Birthday dear roy o roy !!!

thanks for being there when i was at rock bottom last year...

ur presence really really brought me up again one...

every night talking and listening to me, plus helping so much to sort things out between me and jc..

really appreciate it from the bottom of my heart one...

sometimes cook breakfast for me, most of the time cook dinner and supper for me...
somemore got once when i was studying for final at library and u sent a dinner delivery for me !! all the way from erica to library !!

looking back u just did so so so so so much for me... really thanks a lot ah roy...

and happy birthday to you !!

sincerely from the bottom of my heart, wish that u had a blast today and that u'll be healthy, happy and wealthy yea...

miss those days when we were fooling around during night and midnight, just miss it so much... =)

hope to see u soon, catch up with u and fool around with u again ler... =)
 


No comments: