Saturday, August 22, 2009

PC Fair 7 - 9th August 2009

Well..
Finally gonna update about my 1st PC Fair working experience..
Date : 7 - 9 th August 2009
Venue : PISA
Time : 10.00 am - 10.00 pm

The PIKOM committee only allow us to go in after 10.15am...
while they allow public to go in at 11.00am... which means all the booths got 45 minutes to transfer everything only...
Waited at the Loading Bay..




everyone was waiting outside the Loading Bay until 10.15am
In fact the 1st and 2nd day I reached at 9.30 am =,="
3rd Day was terrible, at 10am the whole PISA was almost FULL
Customers are earlier than staff ! lolzz




Finally the dude opened to door
time to WORK everyone !




Transferring the laptops and some other stuffs to our booths


ready to unpack all the laptops ~!


most of the people beh hu beh hu preparing d..
time is short !

Basically, Day 1 wasn't really packed... most of the people are elders


End of Day 1 and Day 2


Hardly see PC Fair so empty one leh...
it was 9 smtg back then..
most of the people went home d..


Sao Dong lor...
come back again tmr...








Day 3, all our laptops, free gifts were being kept at this corner




Crowd of Day 3, the last day
PACKED !!


the BOSS at Day 3..
count money and issue receipt till beh hu beh hu..
look at the Currents behind her.. scary !


my PC Fair debut ended with a Double Kill from this customer
I still remember when she asked me,
"if I buy 3 units for this model (HP dv3 2111TX), got discount or not ?"
I was like.. WAaaaaa
at the end she bought 2 units of the model mentioned above..
I can still remember the total sum..
RM 6566.. all by CASH..
look at her hands in the picture above... $$$$$
HP dv3 2111TX smr ! that laptop is awesome !

Day 3 itself was VERY scary..
totally no time to sit down and rest at all..
but I enjoyed that =)

Finally at about 9.30 pm they announced that PC Fair is Over and Stadium is CLOSED..
so what happens next ?
CLEANING and CLEARING ~

time to take down our FLAG (banner actually xD) from the Battle


Everyone busy clearing...


10.30 pm... I can't imagine how long they gonna take to take this down
and the time when they finished taking all down...


the Loading Bay was filled with vehicles..
TRAFFIC JAM !!


transferring everything to this huge truck...

POST PC FAIR



Supper at Jing Wan..
I lost count how many tables we combined d..
but that was the 1st time I saw such long joint..

Overall I think i enjoyed this PC Fair Work experience...
hope to work again during December's Year End PC Fair...
Although just get to know the my colleagues for barely 3 days, really gonna miss them all..
had fun zho siao-ing with the guys during the entire PC Fair..
anyways i apologise that my photos aren't really clear... didn't dare to take too many photos while working xD

2 comments:

sundubu said...

o.O!!i wana work for the PC fair too!!

BaByZzzXinyi said...

why don have my photos eh?
i was there almost everyday ='(