Saturday, August 29, 2009

BACK

Well, just came back from JCI Board of Directors Training Camp at INTI, hosted by JCI Youth INTI Penang...

wait wait,
don't get me wrong...
I am not any director nor related to JCI o..
I am not a JCI member too..
Jian Hao, the President of JCI Youth INTI actually invited me to join this training camp..

well, I was the person who signed their proposal as INTIMA president and i saw the program flow before, quite interesting, including a Toastmaster speaking workshop in the camp...

so what I'm trying to say is that I joined this camp because of the interest and passion to learn and gain knowledge .. hehez...

and I have no regret joining this Camp, fyi, next Tuesday I will be having classes like the rest of the INTI students, but kicking-off with a TEST... Law Test at 8am...haha...

we sat in the room from 10 am in the morning to 11 pm in the night.....
Talk, workshop, talk, workshop...
seriously I learnt a lot from this 2 days camp..
some may felt that the workshops and the talks are pretty boring..
but I paid everything single attention that I have to the speakers...
guess maybe it is my Passion and Interest lor..

example...
The speaker threw this question to the floor,
'WHY we want to have minutes, why secretary want to record minutes ?'
I was as blank as the rest of the people...
previously secretary of KRS, being OC sec before.. and as President of INTIMA..
zzz... can't answer that question as well... why record minutes...
but now i know how to give the correct answer =)

there are a few interesting events happening..
including the Toastmaster speaking workshop.. I want to improve my speaking skills !!
plus there's a session about Parliament system..
very interesting workshop, u get to know the FORMAL and OFFICIAL procedure used in Parliament of Malaysia, as well as Parliament of JCI..
example, when a minister wants to propose something, called a Motion, what he should do and what are the procedures... and many many more..
too bad the session was too short !!
and we even had a short mock General Assembly of JCI..
which is like a Parliament meeting..
There were Agenda and Debates..
i really enjoyed that a lot..

well, for those INTIMA people who were not about to make it..
I would say, too bad, u guys really missed a good opportunity to learn..

last but not least,
KUDOS to JCI Youth INTI for the great work behind the scene...

hmm...
I went to the camp as a neutral person..
now I may want to join JCI lor...

and i just wanna say that..
Baby I'm proud of u o..
for all the efforts and hardwork u've poured to prepare for ur tests..
really really proud of u... and I think u shud be proud of urself too..
keep up with the good work k ! a big muakz for u..
Mmmmmuakkkkzzzzz...~

No comments: