Thursday, August 6, 2009

5.8.09

Well, I guess this is the very FIRST Wednesday without a meeting ... xD

anyways, bought Adobe After Effects !
wow, this software is amazing ! but much harder than i expected...
gonna learn it from zero ...

AYA people called this afternoon...
did phone-to-phone interview o...
ntg much about that..
just chit chat..

and i'm ON for PC FAIR !!
wohhooo... !
never worked in PC Fair be4..
therefore gonna set my debut on this coming weekend at PISA o !
PC Fair debut, looking forward to it !
thanks for Baby Koay and Jin Hong for the job o !
TQ people !

btw I will be selling Compaq and Toshiba laptops !
yea... laptops with luxurious free gifts !
trust me, those gifts are very attractive and good !

so for those who plans to purchase laptop during this weekend's PC Fair..
buy from me plzzz...
i promise i will give in my best to give the best deal to you !

No comments: