Thursday, February 19, 2009

Midnight Oil

guess what..

at the middle of the night... about 2.30 am..

my sister was still doing her seni..
last min work pulak her.. =.="
*piak piak*...

anyways my bro then stopped by and listened to her on what she's doing..
then he decided to help her !
haha...

see my bro cool cool from his appearance..
then sometimes bullies my sis..
actually I can feel that he has a warm,caring and kind heart lor..
he even offered to help sis to do this and that..
and then i also helped partly lor...
not bad ..
3 siblings here helping each other for the Seni project..
haha, I wonder how will the Seni Teacher react if she sees this post o,O ...


that noti gal... beh hu d dunno where she's gone to smr...swt..


finally she's back.. burning her midnite oil


bro helping out.. guess what he's drawing xD ?


it's a COW !! NIU NIU !! not bad mar hor his drawing !


a closer look on my bro's masterpiece.. haha...


I helped to draw this circle thingy.. not easy for me leh.. someone that don't have any art talent at all >.-


this ? by my sis.. just found out that she's a huge fan of Doraemon ! hahaha..


I helped to put on those stickers xD !


wrapping time ~!


honestly I havta admit that my bro damn pro in art one lor... GENG ! SALUTE YOU !

at the end the art folder looks something like that, with a layer of plastic o !

GREAT JOB SIS AND BRO !! ^^

No comments: