Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Dilemma

Hey guys...
my hp really really gonna rosak soon..
and i'm planning of getting a new one...
not to show off ya.. and buying with my hard earn money o..

i need opinions lor..
really have no intention of getting a PDA phone until that day when Theru and I consulted his fren who's working at a hp shop in BJ.

after talking, instantly it came across to me that maybe I'll need a good organiser.
Normally I'll write all my stuff in my management diary..
but sometimes it's too big and quite hard to carry it to here and there...
i'm forgetful sometimes, therefore really need an organiser..

but then, i'm not doing big business wor...
maybe a normal hp will do ?

so how ar ?
K850 or HTC Viva ?
initially got another choice, O2, but then I got to know that O2 no longer available in the market, and the nearest service centre is Singapore =S ... so sorry har theru, smr the offer I received was 2 times the price the ppl told me that they would trade in for o,O ...
so howwww ...?

PDA, organiser..


http://www.gsmarena.com/htc_touch_viva-2527.php

or
just a good hp, K850 will do ?


http://www.gsmarena.com/sony_ericsson_k850-2003.php

2 comments:

gabby said...

hey..LBS..don't buy K850..please...my fren bought 2k850 at the same time..nw a lot of problem d..this model already many ppl complain d..alwayz hang..screen problem...touch screen cause it...n camera problem...sincerely told u...haha..u better consider 1st b4 u buy it...^^

LBS said...

haha, then any good phone to recommend ar ?