Sunday, August 3, 2008

2/8/08

Okay... worked in Queensbay's Jusco today..

still prefer working in Tesco compared to Jusco.. A LOT !
why ?
people, environment,crowd,customers, domestic staff and etc etc~
but but but ....

still GOOD ~
why?
wahaha..
cuz my lil baby girl is working with me at the same place..
although can't get to see her while working =( , still we'll pay each other some visits occasionally~ =D

hehez..
some more got her to feed me ice cream ^^..
so i guess although working in Jusco is a bit disappointing, working with baby is more than enough to cover that o =D

dunno lar.. just feel that today is a good day lor ~ hehez..
although she juling juling me.. still can feel that she sayang me and care about me lor... =)

anyways, also feel that really nice to work with her at the same place...

hope that next time we'll work together at a same place lor~ ^^
or maybe if i do become a boss, hehez, baby u be my beloved secretary har =D

No comments: