Wednesday, August 27, 2008

1 Month to go

Alright..

it's actually less than one month till Prom Night 2008..

to be exact... 23 days to go ~!!

now we're entering the final stage of prom d..

with about only 3 weeks remaining..

after a good early take-off..

the tempo is starting to get slower and slower..

maybe everyone needs a rest and a break guar.. most of the committees are having their semester break now and will only get back into action next week..

just dunno why..

i know my heart is worrying and my mind is pushing me to work and work and work..

but my body just couldn't move !!

everything is kinda not well organised..

concerns never stop flowing in my mind..

how's the program, how's the respond, how's the decoration....

and all those minor yet important stuffs...

big big MESS... aaarrrgghh..

but I feel just so helpless..

even the own committees, some of them are not going to the prom..

how would u feel if u're the big boss of that, where ur subordinates don't wanna go to a function which they actually organised it ? i dunno lar... disappointed... yet helpless..

and me myself..

my fatigue level is reaching it's limit d..

feeling very tired lately .. real tired..

maybe i need a good rest guar..

sorry guys,
I admit that i'm slacking and being quite lazy lately...
not that I don't wanna work nor don't wanna lead..
just that i really feel so so so tired...
I really need a rest, a short one i know..

my brain and heart strongly urged me to work work work..
but my body really can't move...

and i'm lack of motivation...
it's like a car that can't start it's engine..
eeeeee....eeeee.......eeeeeee........pooop.....

people always expect motivation from their upper hand..
okay, i'll be the one motivating my committees.. and i'm trying hard..
but who's there to motivate me ... ?

sometimes, i'm a normal human too.. not much difference from others..
anyways, let's hope that after a short-term of resting,
things will get back on it's track and I will be back on working mood...
hope for the best ya ~!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

all d best to u dude ^^