Saturday, August 9, 2008

08.08.08

Weeeee...

Guess what...?

Today is 08.08.2008 o ~!!

What is so special about today ? 2 things o ~

1st thing, it is the commencement of Beijing Olympic 2008

the pride of Chinese ~ yea, go CHINA !!

make the Chinese proud~!

the opening ceremony will start at 8pm at GMT +8 o..

all the best to China ~!


anyways..

the 2nd thing, which is a more important one...

today is my baby's lucky day o~!

cuz she likes the number 8

and 8.8.08 only comes once a century..

there it's her luckiest day in her whole life o ~! (except that she can live up to 119 years xD)


baby gave me a few surprises o today

1st, she paid me a surprise visit at the football field i usually play football there..

what a shocked to see her car there while i was playing football..

anyways, was happy to see her =)
although it was just a few minutes,it's the 1st time she sees me play football since we knew each other =) really delighted to see her there o, hope that every game also will get to see her xD
2nd, she gave me my 1st ever mp3 o ~!!
yea, i know i'm ulu that i don't own any mp3 nor any cd player..
but NOW I DO ~!!! muahaha..
thanks to my lil baby..

really like it de o, gonna treasure it a lot LOT ~!

thanksss ! really nice o ^^ nice + NICE ~!

and she gave me a cute lil bear bear o ^^
hehez..
the best thing is that we both each has 1 same bear =D
love that cute lil bear o ~!
will have him with me 24/7 o ~!

See how adorable the 2 of them are =)
thanks a lot ler baby.. MUakkzzzz
sorry that i was really broke recently that i didn't have anything to give to u o..
really sorry...
thanks for those surprises and those unexpected pressies ya ~!
thanks a lot baby...
really love them de o ~!
but but but...
LOVE you the MOST har =)
muakzzz..
happy 08.08.08 again o baby ~!

No comments: