Friday, June 19, 2009

1st Clubbing Experience

Yesterday, as usual... had Wednesday meeting ..
after that went to Hidden Recipe to have dinner with INTIMA people as well as Baby
after that...hohoho..

1st clubbing experience in my life..
the location was...

yea, mois...
went with baby gal with a few friends from Curtin o..
all wanna celebrate holiday and freedom !!
it's a new experience and exposure for me and baby gal, as well as some other frens lor..
haha.. katak di bawah tempurung >.- ..



LBS vs SK =D


with entao mia ladykiller Chris


Baby and I after clubbing


Take 2 ~ muakzzz =)

anyways..
clubbing was okay lor...
a good experience I have to admit..
and SK Baby and I were like, top form...hahaha... (SK admit plz !!!) =P
not really my cup of tea actually...

shake shake shake and dance dance dance till 3 am..
went to MCD..
then balik.. reached home at 5 am...
sleep !!

No comments: