Wednesday, June 17, 2009

17.6.09

Yea... this post signals the long revival of this blog !!
sorry folks, haven't been updating for ages..
been banning myself from computer for weeks..
finally exam is over !!!! =D
holiday mode !!!

anyways..
kena dug by mum at 6am this morning..
why?
sis missed her bus to school =,="..
6 am nia missed bus d ?! swt...
I still remember that back in zaman CLHS at 6am i was still bathing as my bus would come at 6.20 am..
boh huat.. fetched her all the way to PCGHS ..
and I realised that I haven't wake up so early for a long time d...

after dropping her..
the sun haven't come out yet !
so decided to took a longer route back..
Jelutong express..
stopped by Queensbay to have a look at sun rise !!
so zhun the time I reached the sun just rised a lil .. =D

took some photos then went home d...
and here I am now.. =D


Shot 1


Shot 2 ( 3 minutes after Shot 1)



QB at 7 am

Seriously it feels good to be outside at 7 am... quite.. fresh... and simple ^^

No comments: