Friday, March 27, 2009

Before You Complain about your life, Look at ME...

Meetings...

Meetings again..


Affairs...


Internal Affairs...

Politics...


Issues...


External Affairs...


People...


Internal People..

External People...


after all,
it's People again...


Future Events...

Tiring..... >.=..


I'm not trying to complain nor trying to voice out my dissatisfaction..


after all, this is MY CHOICE..

yea, the JOURNEY that I've CHOSEN by MYSELF..

FOR MYSELF..


tiring..
stressful..

complicated..
but nothing will stop me..

CONTINUE I SHALL !


last but not least, that's only the part of my life..
how about family, financial, and academic ?

before you complain how badly your life is..

try look at MINE..
maybe it will help to lighten you up =)


My choice, My destiny....

No comments: