Sunday, March 29, 2009

BarCampKL , anyone from Penang with me?



BarCampKL will be held on 4th - 5th April 2009
Venue is ICSJ

after this week, I think Curtin is having 2 weeks tuition free weeks,
which means 2 weeks holiday

plan to go down to ICSJ to attend this barcamp,
at the same time,
try to meet up with the INTIMA of ICSJ, who're the organisers of 6th INTIMA if possible

I always believe,
'Opportunities don't come to us,
Instead we go and hunt for them.'

Now is the 1 opportunity for me, far but I am willing to go for it.
From nothing, trying to salvage something.


Opportunities are like the books in the library,
There are many good hidden books ,
We don't wait for the them to come to us,
Instead we go and seek for them.
It will be up to us to get a good book hidden in one of the racks

No comments: