Monday, December 29, 2008

MU Shop

Always wanted to put up these photos..
coincidently went to a MU based Mamak stall this year...
Theru gonna beg me to bring him there if he sees this..
well..
it's all about Manchester United ~!

I didn't notice the whole shop is about Manchester until I landed my foot on it ~

let's get started ~!



look at the walls !


every single space of the wall is covered with MU's stuffs



even the fridge ~!


jersey, photos, articles ~!


yay, Manchester United squad for year 2007/2008


they even have MU Juice o,O too bad I didn't try it


even the worker wear MU jersey ~!! yea, all of them ~!


impressive or not ? according to them, most are REAL MU Merchandise !


even the receipt !

their slogan, 'Think Soccer, Think Tunas'
lolz...

anyways, come wei yuan, let's go there and have supper =P


No comments: