Saturday, December 20, 2008

Mission Accomplish

So fast...

Another 2 years passed ...

finally graduating from my Diploma Course...

as well as qualifying as Outgoing 4th INTIMA President of Inti Penang soon...

for those that wonder what is INTIMA..
haha, not the INTIMA in Gurney Plaza's new wing lar..

INTIMA is the name for all the Student Government or Student Council for all the INTI Campuses.
in brief, INTIMA = Student Government/Council of INTI

well, the main thing i wanna say today is very simple..

that, regardless of what had happened..

all the ups and downs..

at least I fulfilled my commitment, my promise..

as the 4th INTIMA President of IICP.

along the road, regardless of how tough my semesters were,

I hang on to it... the word INTIMA was never out of my mind..

that's my commitment =)

2 years ago, I stepped in as a Junior Council
1 year ago, I went further, to Vice President
this year, I went to the furtherest, as President
soon, I am going to step down, as someone with no regret over the past 2 years =)

for my team members that gave in all you have,
I Salute you guys, from the bottom of my heart =)

in my life, 1 word conquers all, that is,
COMMITMENT =)


being installed as 4th INTIMA President by Principal Dr. Yap



4th INTIMA Council


No comments: