Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Baby, Sorry...

This is the 100th post of this blog..

and I specially dedicate this 100th post to my baby...


Baby ar...

really sorry, that I made u very very sad yesterday...

I really didn't mean it de.. it was really my bad..

sorry...

You really really sayang me a lot..

I realise how much efforts u put in and how much u sayang me de..

I really DO de...

I'm sorry... never have the chance to say thank you to u all the while...

I'll do it now..

Really, thanks for being so sayang me all the while..

thanks for everything you've contributed..

really really appreciate and treasure u de..

thanks baby...

no one had so sayang me before...

I just hope that, I can heal ur heart as soon as possible..

I miss u laughing voice and you smile..

a lot...

sorry baby..

and thank you.. for being so sayang me..

I Love You



With Love,
Tortoi King 8 eggs Bie

No comments: