Saturday, July 5, 2008

Lately

okay..

I apologise for not updating my blog as frequent as I used to ...

thousands of sorries ya..

anyways...

lately the internet connection is sooooooooooooo unstable and so SLOW!!!

first, I couldn't reach xperteleven and soccernet..

then I failed to connect to Hamachi..

now those mentioned above are in past tense ..

BUT..

I can't sign in MSN this time !!! gmail is responding 10 times slower than usual too !!!

aaaaaaa.....

what's wrong with streamyx ?!?!!!!

I even encountered problem when I was attempting to post a new post..

zzz..

maybe I relied on internet too much nowadays o,O ...

anyways again,

will be working at Tesco Penang as Nescafe promoter on this and next weekend... =O

hehez... earning extra income is VITAL !!!!

at the same time... Prom Night 2008 ,themed 'Midnight in Paris' has taken its very first step in the 1000 milestones journey~

keep up the good work and let's continue to progress ya !!!

the prom may look it is still very far far away, but it will be around the corner the moment you realise how near it is =)

till then, chaoz~

No comments: