Saturday, March 29, 2008

Thank You Miss Sabrina !!

omg omg omg !!!

apparently..

I was handed a part time job ~

by Alpha Event Planner !!!
the Company that dealt with our Prom Night 07, as well as recent Moonlight Party aka Inti HouseWarming Party.

what kind of job ?

MC for a wedding dinner !!!! waaaaaa !!!

It is a wedding dinner at Evergreen Hotel ,between a German guy and a local Chinese lady

just have to be there for about 2 to 3 hours, and just appear on the stage, then talk for not more than 20 minutes, and my job is done, with a quite ok mia pay o,O !!!

anyways, I see this as a golden opportunity for me to brush up my soft skills than earning money o..
Miss Ng, our DSA officer fully agrees with this point, saying that I should treasure this chance, to learn as much as I can in improving my communication skill.

Never thought that I will be the MC for a wedding dinner ...seriously never..

Wah lueee ehhh... People mia 'once in a lifetime' event, on my hands o,O
smr watched 27 Dresses with baby on Friday, which tells us that wedding is very very important

Thanks a lot Miss Ng !! Thanks a lot Miss Sabrina !!!!
for this golden opportunity for me to learn and improve myself !!!
thanks thanks thanks !!!
hope to learn as much as I can from Alpha Event o ~



Every journey starts with a first step.
I may not be a good speaker today, but at least I am willing to learn, from bottom ...
and hope that some day, I will be a good one.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

uah...
great opportunity!
congrats lor
^^
gud luck!

antirealmadrid said...

whoa!! this is big, man. haha.. you're right, this opportunity will most likely open the door to even more fantastic opportunities. lol.. good luck in all your future endavours!