Monday, March 17, 2008

Sometimes, I wonder...

This is going to be long... and emotional... ignore this post if possible bah...

Sometimes, I wonder that am I a good brother, a good son, a good friend, and a good bf ?

I hardly talk and communicate with my brother and sister.. Hardly accompany my sis and very seldom that I care about my brother and sister..

But, do I actually have to swallow all the blames that it was all my faults ?

Mum always scolded me that I hardly talk to my brother, hardly care about my brother and sister. And always says that me as the elder brother, should care about them, and communicate with them, that's my responsibility !

But...

Have you and dad, ever communicated with me ?
Have you two, ever care about me and sayang me ?

I guess, the only reason that I don't know how to communicate with my brother and sister, don't know how to care about them and sayang them, is because I REALLY DON'T KNOW.

Seriously I really have no idea how to communicate and care about them, because this never happen to me. I never experience that,therefore what you expect from me ?

You get what I mean ? How are you suppose to ask someone who never receive care from parents, someone who never communicated with parents to communicate and sayang his brother ?

I was all the while alone at home since standard 4, I came home from school, and stayed at home alone. This happened from standard 4 until now...

F4 and F5 that time, almost everyday I went out at 6 in the morning, and only reached home at 10 due to tuitions, so for a few days I didn't even see the face of my mum or dad mia...

Parents had never bother about me..
They hardly talk to me, and I dare to say, they really don't care about me mia..

So mum, how you expect me to talk to bro and sis a lot, communicate with them more often and care about them more when your son, me had never experience it ?
I really have NO IDEA about the whole thing u know? I don't know HOW, it never happened on me, that's why I don't know how to talk to them..

So I really wonder, am I a good brother ? I guess, No ..

I've always wished that there will be people to sayang and care about me...
I've always wanted to feel the feelings of being in a happy family, being cared by parents, and mix along well with brother and sister...

温暖的家,
So far, didn't have the chance to taste that ..

'Family', this word, can never be found in my dictionary...

Last time my back was injured when playing football.. It was pain and I felt uncomfortable all the time, I told mum so many times, for a few months continuously.. She kept sayaing ok ok ok.. will bring me go see doctor...

But,
it never get into her ears..
so far not once that I went to see doctor to check my back..

I was all the while, bearing the pain alone...

I actually thought of going alone, without informing my parents..
Since they don't bother about that, then let me go check myself lor...

Sometimes quite envy my sis mia, sick sick flu flu a bit, mum brings her to see doctor d..

House, to me is a battlefield, full with land mines, you make a step wrong, and you will get bombed hard.

Some may wonder how come I eat so fast, let me disclose the answer.
Every dinner I have to eat with family, with dad around. That situation, was so pressured, so tensed and so scared. That's why all the while I gobbled as fast as I could, then straight away went to hide in my room, to escape from the tensed battlefield out there..
So day by day, that's why now I eat so fast...

The very 1st purpose I was actively involved so many co-curricular activities back in secondary school, was because I wanted to stay outside, to join those activities, and don't want to stay at home always.

Still remember, back in F3, I was so pressured with studies, cocuriculums, competitions and friends... everything was like pressing me so so so hard, until I couldn't breathe at all...
so frustrated, so scared, so weak that time.. fell hardly and deeply...
but, who could I turn to ?

Family ?
it would only add another heavy burden and pressure on me..
I was all alone that time.. and went through everything , alone...
Soon Khee, really really envy you, that your family always support you, treasure them well.
I want also don't have, they'll just turn their back against me and give me more problems.

Am I a good son, No..

If I am, I won't be hearing the same thing for the past 18 years d..
'You are useless, only know how to eat, sleep and play... useless son'

I've never done anything that made my parents proud I guess..
They've never praised me, never... so I guess, to them I'm really useless..

Still remember, the 1st test back in F1, I got 35/ 506 in the overall form position, happily put my result slip on the table, the next day, I kena shouted by dad,
'People can get number 1, why u can never get number 1 ? why all 80 80 80 only? why people got 90 and above and u only got like that? useless son who only knows how to eat, sleep and play'

Good friend ? No..

My blog, I guess not even more than 5 readers ... no comments, no people view.. except myself and baby... and a few friends...

别人的心声,我听得很很很多,但我自己的心声,又有谁愿意去聆听?

Guess my attitude that made me had less less friends,can't blame anyone, only have myself to blame... got also most of them are 'Hi Bye' friends nia..

When I really fall, who will be there to catch me ? I know the answer de... nobody will..
I'm really a bad friend .. I know de.. sorry friends... for treating u all so badly... sorry...
i sincerely apologise ='( ... sorry....

Last but not least..
Am I a good bf..?

Me myself know the answer very very well...

Obviously, No

I always only know how to make her angry and sad...
Never once that I could reach her expectation...
Her expectations, all also I failed to reach..
Compared to others mia bf, I am the worst...

I really realise de..
I'm not as good as that him.. this him... that that him...
I'm not as good as her bf.. this her mia bf, that her mia bf...
I'm not as good as your friends mia bf..
I'm sorry..
I'm not perfect and not good enough..

Can't make you happy, only always know how to make you sad and angry...
Always disappoint you... and let you down...
Sorry...

Sometimes I really wonder..
Do I deserve a place on this earth de...?
I brought nothing good for mankind..
Only brought problems, sadness and angriness to people...
Why I am here ?
Why someone bad should be here...

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

why are you here?
hmm.. quite a good question..
i alw ask myself..

ppl is like dat..
cant give urself a good answer..
when u think everything is bad..

when i m moody.. the ans is..
yalo.. i m not suppose to b here.. i shudn't appear in tis world..

when i m fine.. the ans is..
i m here bcoz i m somebody..
acting the role in the community..
with friends n family..

so.. wanna tell u is.. express out da feelin.. know wat u r.. n still.. hv to step on ur journey..

parents.. siblings.. no doubt.. they r still ur parents.. siblings.. so.. wat can u do on it? nth.. just try ur best.. to live with them.. happily n peacefully..

dun worry.. mayb u will think dat.. u r older than me.. so got prob also wont find me.. but tell u.. i will definitely help u.. of coz.. anything i can help.. n when i m in the good situation.. not like now.. moody n sad de time..

so.. good luck.. waiting for u all to come n find me.. >.<

=Allan=

Xinyi~BaByZzzXinyi said...

Awwww.....
seriously,
i hate tis post~
although i know every lil thing of this even u didnt post it out...

bout ur family, i know u r trying ur best de...
not tat ur mum don care bout u..
she told me before..
u r the one tat knows how to think,
mature enough to face anything..
she has faith in u..
compare to ur bro n ur sis..
i can feel she sayangs u in her heart mia..
so..
i promise...
lets build a perfect family in the future okei??
as u always told me last time...
n i wil sure tat "FAMILY" tis word wil exist in ur dictionary FOREVER~

bout me >.<
sorrie.........
i was not trying to compare in tat msg...
n u do sayang me A LOT...
everybody says so..
even my mum n aunt...
they said, i m the one tat duno how to sayang u at all...
how if u use the way u sayang me, apply to ur bro n sis??
maybe effective???
ppl face tradeoff....
so...
u sayang them more then decrease the sayang to me lur..
=) acceptable geh~
muakz~!!!
don sad sad de lar k?
sorrie...
cant really acc u tis few days...
really bz wif my tones of reports n assignments...

Promise~
will acc u as soon as possible k???

loads of love~
xinyi

Xin.L said...

No problem man =) Live out of yourself, be yourself and do whatever you think is right.

It's your life, your choice, not ur mum's life not ur dad's life. So just do what you think is right and I'll be always supporting you kay xD

So long then, got class adi. sheesh xD

Jon Tan said...

who say no one reads your blog...i do.lol.i'm reading it 6000miles away from you with a timezone difference of 8hours.

at times like this u might think that no one will catch u when u fall,but when u do fall there are bound to be loads of ppl to catch u.

no one knows your inner feeling,maybe thats y they might seem to be hi and bye friends.now, how would a farmer know when there's a wolf in his farm if his life stocks don't make any noises??

antirealmadrid said...

mate, it's good that you finally expressed yourself. I don't want to say too much, just chill a little bit, do some soul searching. You're a great person, a fantastic friend. Remember mate, we, your friends, are always, always, just a call away. Me or jontan or whoever, are more than happy to listen to your woes, as you did for us.

Miss you, buddy.

See you soon.
alex.

Unknown said...

hey
saw d other side of you in dis post...
well, i guess this is life...
full with life question...


all of us think dat we r short of sumthin...
even those living in better condition...demand for more

sumtimes we persist to prove wad we believe in is right...
bcoz we THINK it feels better that way...
but its not until we find out dat wad we believe in is wrong...
well, nothing is impossible
juz CHANGE it (like wad DAP say.lolz)
takes a lot of disipline and effort and its not easy...
but the rewards are good =)

dis is wad u c on me...
sumtimes wad u c is juz d surface
i live in a big family
had hard times in family
from long time ago till now
no family is perfect

wad i c on u...
is dat u r really a great leader.
u hav dat communication skills.
sumtimes quite envy ler.haha

i guess i juz had my own epiphany...
love is d most important thing in life.
wad i mean is loving ppl without judging em.(not kissing/hugging.haha)
ppl who scold u.love them
ppl who hate u.love them
ppl who u dun like.love them
u find the world gets better that way.
haha
=)

the world is full of noises...sum noises should be ignored.even if those r from mum n dad or anyone.follow dat little voice inside u.dun let those noise corrupt u, those r juz thier opinion.
my opinion- u r a good ppl. good friend. ^^

well, u got a home to live in =)
ur family still cares 4 u...

treasure everything.
hope u have a "FREE" (free from hate, avoiding, fear,...) life

^^

joanne said...

bs oi~
who dare 2 say u r nt a gd fren?
u share n solve others' probs
bt u kept everythg 2 urself
tat's y ppl tend 2 4gt tat they oso hv 2listen 2 u

tis doesnt mean tat they don care abt u
frens jz stand bhind u quietly
when u need them they'll surely b thr 4 u
same goes 2 ur family
jz talk 2 them~

n u r a gr8 fren
no doubt k?
=)

ivian said...

boon seng!!i noe sumtimes ur attitude reli untraceable, but wat i can honestly say is u r a good fren for us(orange gang)!

i know u r facing a big prob to communicate to ur family members and u feel like lack of cares from them!

But, may be they tink u r the eldesr son,so their expectation on u is higher than ur bro n sis!they try to let u used to b alone, train u to b more independent!they wan u to bcum a mature, know how to care of urself..u try to tink on tis way!will feel better 1!!

see..may be because of their training..only have nowadays mia LIM BOON SENG!so admired by ppl surrounded him, so "geng" and envy of his talent..

u must believe ur parent is LOVE u 1!!!may b the way they use to show their love is extremely different from other parents..but please believe me kk..THEY ARE LOVING U 1!!

and u still got us this frens..although the time for us to meet is less n lesser, but if got anyting need our help,just state k..

=your forever friend=

LBS said...

wa...

seriously never expect so many comments..

thanks a lot ler..
thanks yiren
thanks xin lin
thanks jonathan tan from uk
thanks buddy alex
thanks soon khee
thanks joanne
thanks ivian
and thanks baby ..

thanks to everyone that put their concern one me ler...

really thanks a lot ..

truly appreciate every single of u =)

will keep my head up and storm the front~

never give up is the word, as well as be optimistic .. okie ?

once again, thanks guys =)
happy to have you all with me..=)

Anonymous said...

Honestly...I'm not a fren of yours....but then I happened to read ya post in ya blogspot... This is the particular one tat attracts me the most...From what u've written...I can see tat u don't have much confidence in everything....not in family...not in frenship nor in relationship... What makes u think tat ya parents don't love u like the way they love ya siblings? What makes u think that u r a failure in frenship? And what makes u think that u r not a good bf? Have u ever reli think of the good and relevant answers for these questions? What u've written there were just an assumption of yours... very very negative thinking....I used to think like you actually...but then later I found tat it is reli a stupid thing to do...reli...trust me... someday u'll realise y I said tat...Don't think of yaself so badly or so damn useless...okay? Ya family members are always the most closet persons to u in this world...so appreciate them...Don't put the blame on them for everything...N ya gf....cherish her...She's a reli good gf...Don't make her feel insecure being wif u...N frens...come on...who said u dun have frens tat concern bout u? So many comments for this particular post....still not enough oh? Hahaz...I guess u r too demanding d la....paiseh...even an anonymous person like me also will leave a comment for u...so wat's more u want in this world? U've got everything in this world... Consider yaself as a lucky boy...xD Live well...Don't hope to see ya frustrated post like this anymore in future...hahaz....good luck!!! All the best to u...

SHANICE