Monday, December 31, 2007

Review of 2007

ok, long long story to go, but i believe a picture speaks better than a thousand words, so this post is more than pictures based o ^^

the last day of year 2007, tmr it will be a brand new year d o ~
never expect this year to be like that de o... really, unexpected~
anyways, to begin with, the 1st half of 2007 was actually ntg much, climaxes are at the 2nd half o

January

Enrolled as HSC in INTI at 1st, but the 1st day of HSC, when I was buying text books, about 8 to 9 HSC seniors surrounded me and talked to me about the disadvantages of picking up commerce subs in HSC. I therefore decided to drop a few commerce subs and to take up a few science subs, but still undecided. Went to marketing department, so zhun i met Mr Tan Chee Keong there, and he recommended me to switch course. So this is where I am now, Diploma in Accounting o ^^ no regret of choosing it~ the procedures to switch course were so complicated, had to travel here and there a lot... swt nia..

Then it came to 23/1 , departure of someone, dropped lots lots of tears, yea i admit that i'm that weak o, SO ?
ian yi and hui ching were there to accompany me the whole time in airport, really thanks a lot to u two =) when i reached home, lots lots of people came to console me, really thanks a lot guys =) among them , i rmb atria and christine the most d. Christine suddenly came out of nowhere and chatted a whole lot with me, it was our 2nd or 3rd conversation only in MSN, but she broke her shell and really consoled me a lot. I rmb she said she wanted to see me smiling on the next day, which it is the orientation for my course o. Really thanks a lot christine !!

Another thing that i remember for January was me and michael talking on the bench in front of LTA, wah lue, that was when i first got closer to him, we talked from 6 until 8 something, the 1st time that i stayed in the college until that late. good talk anyways, thanks mic !! =)


February
Nothing much , chinese new year, body glove fever~
INTIMA interview, i was the last person to be interviewed, the time when it was my turn, the time was 8.45 PM d. Interview was held in college~
Class started btw. 1st day in my class, joked a whole lot with madam lim tan chin and our class, haha, she said i was the person that she rmbed the most on the 1st day up until now.


March
Accepted into INTIMA, given swt INTIMA assignments to do... but i actually learnt many things about inti from the assignments ^^
started to blend well among my classmates~

April

Assignment, did my 1st class formal presentation o. Good job prasana, adeline and marcia !! ^^
Best of the Best, worthwhile after all the hard efforts ^^


INTIMA Conference, 1 week i was staying in the college's hostel~ 6 stars neh ^^
had fun, got many new friends from Nilai, SJ, Sabah and Sarawak. And at the same time, the bond among me n IICP's INTIMA people got far more stronger o~






May
INTI Nilai's Visit~ yay, INTIMA got subsidise by college to go for a formal visit at INTI's main campus at KL. Vijay they all smr so good, brought us to go for Kajang's Satay ~ nice nice ~




then here comes 14/5 ~
hoho, END of a long rally
was sad, but honestly, dunno why, din drop a single tear o =)
it may be something very wasted, something sad... a curse~
but actually to me, i rather felt that it was a BLESSING o... seriously and honestly de ..
ty was actually there to listen to me de, but at the end, ended up i listend to her , haha her long stories~ cheem-ed~
zhe hao actually lightened me a whole lot too o =)

after INTIMA Conference, INTIMA went for a huge restructuring~
i was handed an opportunity to present in INTIMA's session during may intake's orientation, the largest orientation o~
1st time in year 2007 that i presented in front of the crowd.
after the orientation, i was assigned to take the AUP may intakes for a tour around the college. Fate or what, 1st time i met baby koay~

International Night was the next event. I was the project manager for the black tunnel of the entrance, proud with myself and those who helped me ^^ really helped a whole lot to attract more ppl o !!! =D the last minute event went smoothly till the end o ~




anyways, again fate or what, during the preparation, i went down to canteen to search for drinks and i actually heard someone playing piano in the music room. Curiosity took over my legs, went inside and heard ppl playing piano while singing... it was her !! baby koay o~ 1st impression on her, wow, this gal can play piano till so geng , plus possesses so nice and sweet mia voice !! i actually stayed there to listen for about half an hour, and smr gave her double thumbs up when she asked me how was it o ~





June

Than Hsiang Youth Camp, thanks to ty, i went to be a helper for a camp for students from f1 to f5 o... this camp really helped me to increase my recovering speed o ^^
Really miss my team members from than hsiang a lot, they're all good people ! all sms-ed me right after the camp gok =) WU WEI SHI~ we're the best !! not a team not a group, but one BIG FAMILY !!!




It was holiday then, couldn't really recall what i did in holiday, as i remembered, i went to college most of the time for INTIMA stuffs, as another project, the Fund Raiser was just around the corner. oh ya, that time i was quite slacking , soooooo lazy that time. lost all my momentum to pia o~


July

Sweat month , one man show-ed in July's orientation, miss leon kept praising me in front of the new students, paise nia =,= ...
when i was anticipating the beginning of the new semester, a disease stuck on me ...
CHICKEN POX !!!! i missed bon odori 07, missed YE QB Mall event 07 !!! aaaaaa !!! missed a teambuilding camp !!!
anyways, really wanna thank my mum, she was with me the whole time, taking care of me. deep from the bottom of my heart,i wanna say, thanks a lot mum =) love u !

Doctor asked me to rest for 2 weeks, but i made my return to college just in 1 week time, with the body condition of 70% recover nia... u think i wan eh meh ?
couldn't throw my things aside, School of Business and Accounting (SOBA) Teambuilding camp was around the corner, so i had to go around to promote and market this camp o ~ i still rmb that i wore long sleeves for the 1 whole week when i returned to college with just 70% of body recovery. Managed to promote this camp very well, went to my course's semester 1's class so often to promote and to follow up o~ did well i think~ managed to get SK to the camp too, hey, YOU TWO MUST THANK ME LEHHHH !!!! =D

oh ya, i joined AIESEC USM this month also... moved myself to a higher level of working environment earlier, which is to work with university students o~



at the end of july, it was INTI's Fund Raisor. I was in the marketing department, too bad i wasn't in penang on that day as i was away to KL for FlyFM paintball Competition o~ traveled down to kl with beh and yeong nam o~ had fun ^^ took a few pictures with the DJs from flyfm o... managed to go to chi cheung kai to shop a whole lot and managed to stop by a someone's house to pay her a visit too o ^^ my good good fren~ meow meow~ =D


August

The month where i was completely OK from my wound d o ^^
Teambuilding camp~ yeaaa... where the ORANGE clan was born o !! Orange Orange Orange !!! wonder if u ppl still rmb or not, that we actually played 'scissors paper and rock' with a team to grab the orange flag x-D
get to know a few close frens which remain up until now like lili,sk, joanna ,vian, gwen and man o~
the same thing we shared, WE HAD SO MUCH FUN IN CAMP O ^^ !!!






me and li qian mia frenship after the camp, grew so much stronger !!! we both agreed that sem 1 we hardly talk de, but after the camp, stick together d =D
i actually found out that ivian and joanna, which i knew during the teambuilding camp are my neighbor !!! OMG !!!! fate ?!


September

After the formation of Orange Gang, which the current member is Me, Li Qian, YeongLi, Joanna, Ivian, Mooi Kheng, Gwen, Mann, SK and YCH, we actually had a lot of activities together, went to autocity for MayDay's concert, that was my 1st ever time attending a live concert. then visited lili's and mk's palace o~ ivian's house too ^^





early in september, traveled to kl in the morning and came back to penang at night, in a SINGLE day o~ haha, went down to attend the Star Scholarship Ceremony~ 1 out of 178 in malaysia~ met derek and soek wen there ^^




handled the 3rd orientation of mine, the september orientation o~

3 weeks before prom (5.10.07) , we actually only decided to organise the annual prom night !!! at 1st we tot of not doing it d de... due to the low morale level among INTIMA o ... but , really thanks a lot to miss liew !! for motivating us and ngeh ngeh wanted us to do o !!! was then busy preparing for prom d~ even for my september 2 weeks break, i went to college EVERYDAY, yea, everyday just for prom's preparation o ~ i was the head of marketing and promotion department o, and i think i gave in 100% o~ no regrets ^^

October

Prom night, what if 3 weeks ago we decided not to organise it ? what if miss liew never come to us and urged us to organise ? what if i kena chicken pox 3 months later ? would've missed the whole thing d~ won't meet my baby xinyi too d o~ no regret of organising and fully committing myself to the prom o =)
i was actually the main program co-ordinator on the night itself, but later on went to be emcee to tag along with beh o.
Then used my identity as emcee, asked baby whether she willing to dance with me during the slow dance session with microphone in front of all the people o. swt, never tot i would have such courage to do so mia x-D we were the 1st pair to dance at the dance floor, in front of 250 people x-D ah yea, that session was so successful !!!! yayyy !!!
started with slow slow tempo, the prom itself actually went to climax during the nomination of prom king n queen, and we din waste the opportunity to optimise the heat , by arranging slow dance after that session which fueled the prom to the greatest level o ~
and so, inti prom night 2007 ended so nicely, with the greatest and highest atmosphere o !! 90% of the people enjoyed ^^ we did it !!! so proud of u all =D





After the prom, got in touch with baby~ went out with her almost everyday o~ hey hey, not as what u all think de okay ? we went to library and inti hostel's study room to study de o ^^ just dunno why, all the sudden so addicted to her, and both of us were sticking like the 9 layers kuih o~

November

both of us got closer to each other... yu stick yu close~ ^^

went to genting o~ 1st time i went with frens ~ haha, had lots of fun ^^




then on 22/11 ...hehehez =D
went to penang children adventure camp~ had fun o ~
but there was a kid, very very very notty, annoyed me a lot !!!
overall had fun o, smr me n baby same team !!! wah lue eh, so shocked when i saw the list ! never expect both of us will be in the same team ! FATE !!!
Artemis rawkz !!




December

went to another camp, than hsiang's camp again, but this time was for standard 4 to 6 mia students de o ~ had lots lots of fun too o ^^


handled the december orientation which i was the crowd of it 1 year ago o =)
the xmas eve countdown n how i had my last sunday of 2007 lor..


Conclusion of year 2007 :
BEST year so far ! 很充实的一年哦 !

never expect this year will be so special and so fun to me de !!

at 1st tot it would be sad and normal, but at the end, ended up so nice o ^^

broke up, but felt it was a blessing o !!
climbed up from when i succumbed o !

then found my ideal gal , xinyi dear =) will treasure u, much much much de !!
love you lots lots lots =)

changed a whole lot! back in f5, i was quite still quiet de, but this year, so active and outgoing o ! got a whole lot of new frens o, thru camps, football, activities and societies o~
li qian was with me in f5, he was so shocked that i changed so much o... anticipated a lot during classes, and more active when dealing with people d o =)
glad that i changed to this way also ^^

able to speak in front of public d, not that good yet, but i will try my best and best, and will keep finding spaces for me to improve o ! hope to be like michael (my sifu) one day... that's one of my biggest dreams =)

able to communicate with people better d, much better compared to last year o ^^

really learnt a lot lot lot of things o !!!

2007, memorable year ! happiness as majority o ^^ best and best-est year so far !!

No comments: