Friday, December 28, 2007

.....

school reopening very soon...

not mine though...

haihz.....


sim beh cheng.....


thinking many things....esp that...

lots lots of things floating in my mind...

我的心思,又有谁会明白..?

dunno what will happen ler....

will settle it in my own way... to minimise the damage...

sorry that maybe u won't be seeing me that seldom in front of u d...

will choose to pretend and bluff myself... than making u sad and unhappy...

the bond would've been perfect if this thing doesn't exist....

haih, guess life is always never fair ....

good and bad, advantage and disadvantage

are always equally being divided...

I am that kind of person, who really needs strong reassurance always mia...

how how how if after school reopens everyday like that ?

我,无言...

will try my very best to seal my mind then....

i wan that Loonsave sword from Rave T,T, which it can seals anything,including mind...

if only i still have that wish voucher with me.....sigh....

1 thing enough to wipe me off d....next time how to face the competitive world ?

No comments: