Monday, May 4, 2009

Kind enough to be Stupid?

Last Friday I went to E-Gate for assignment discussion..

parked my car at Tesco..

belum turun car nia an Indian guy came and knock knock my window..

asked me whether i know how to speak English or not..
then he explained his long story lor..

accident..
sent motor for repair..
motor shop gonna close at 10.30 pm..
called his fren..
fren asked him to wait at KFC at 8.00 pm..
2 hours d still no sign of the fren..
got RM 15 d.. the repair is RM 25..
been bagging ppl around for 2 hours..

i listen listen listen..
felt like real mia ..
zzz..
i'm born with a soft heart >.- (1 of my biggest weaknesses)
then pity him lor..
his expression and the way he talked..
seemed real..
dunno lar..
my instinct told me that he's telling truth..
maybe really he needed help leh ?
so i mar gave him RM 10 lor..
nvm lar..work extra 3 hours at Finance Dept lor...

not the 1st time i gave ppl money like that d >.= ..
haih..
mum gonna slaughter me if she sees this..

anyways..
dunno lar..
let's hope that was a real case..
maybe he really needed help..

i always believe..
buat baik dibalas baik lor..

so kind enough to be stupid ain't that bad lor.. =)

2 comments:

gauhwang™ said...

i will do the same thing if i were u...haha, we ada hati mau buat baik, if the person want cheat then we cnt do anything...lol

LBS said...

haha.. yay gimme five !!
but seriously pity him lor..
esp the time when he said
"i've been bagging in tesco for 2 hours just for the RM 10, please" ..
wa.. touching..
but again..
hopefully it's for real lor..
hati lembut.. aiks >.=