Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Happy Chinese New Year ~!

First of All, Happy Chinese New Year to Everyone o ~!

Gong Xi Fa Cai ya !

Wish u all Health, Happiness and Peace

This year...
I had a different CNY..
1st time it is a different one for me after 20 years...

for all the past 19 years, I would be celebrating here and there..
with cousins and relatives..
with Play Station and Fireworks..

but this year..
a brand new CNY to me..
to me,
honestly I didn't really get to enjoy the atmosphere of CNY, as I'm busy working working and working..
went back earlier from grandma's house at Kedah to Penang, just to earn the triple pay from Guess..

well I guess..
maybe this symbolises a brand new beginning..
the era of working hard and earning money in my live lor..
been busy working lately...
and I only really noticed that CNY is around the corner a day before CNY Day 1 >.= ..
haha...

anyways,
Happy Chinese New Year again to everyone o ~!

No comments: