Monday, June 2, 2008

Thank You

this post is specially dedicated to Her, my baby koay koay.

Baby, recently many things happened..

lots lots of assignments and tests...

INTIMA stuffs somemore..

plus other issues..

but you're always there...

Thanks for everything you've done for me..

especially in the past few days..

thanks for the trip baby..

really really..

dunno how to express my gratitude...

I'm that kind of person...

where I hide all the good feelings deep within me..

and never know how to express them out ...

Baby, recently always make u angry,upset and disappointed..

always spoil ur mood, always always >.= ...

really sorry...

I really want to apologise, from the bottom of my heart,

for every bad thing I've done to u... sorry...

and really,

Thank you very much baby..

for everything you've done..

really really appreciate them...

Thanks... how could I ever repay u...?

and

I dun wanna ask for more de, dun wan any presents from u

don't want luxury life or famous life de...

I just hope that, you will be with me forever and ever...

that's all I want...




with love,
Bie

No comments: