Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Good Bye My Dear INTIMA Friends

commencement of new semester...
meant the farewell of the those who had their final semester during last semester...
it also marks the beginning of the next generation of INTIMA, the 3rd INTIMA

at the same time, it means that from the batch that joined last year,
I am the only one left...

still can remember, our batch consisted of 12 freshies..
6 guys 6 girls..
guys were ah beh,kai yi, kai yan, teddy, lee xin and me

girls were jen min, yi wern, yvonne, tze yi, jessica and navjit.

We started off as the Junior Council of 2rd INTIMA under the flagship of Jonathan and SS.

Initially I was hanging around only with yw,beh and leexin in INTIMA
the 4 of us moved as a team...
but the it was 4th INTIMA Conference that united the juniors..
honestly I was really thankful that IICP held the 4th Conference and that I was given a chance to participate, got closer to especially Kai Yi, Beh and Teddy throughout the whole conference. I still remember that late in the midnight I went to Kai Yi's room to see him play F.E.A.R.

Now, all of them left already... 12 people jumped on the ban wagon, only 1 person continuing the journey..

Didn't actually realise that all of them left already, until today when I met Kai Yi at the cafeteria.

I was having my lunch alone until when Kai Yi stopped by and talked to me.
And only that time I realised that he graduated from IICP d !! which means he no longer can serve in INTIMA d...

He told me that he really misses INTIMA a lot, the moments when all of us go through everything together last time, and really feels the emptiness after he left INTIMA, very uncomfortable in heart, and he added, he feels like something is missing in him. And he really learnt a lot throughout his whole journey as an INTIMA member.

his words almost forced my tears out...

since last year's fund raisor, the only juniors that were around were ah beh, kai yi, kai yan, teddy, jessica, navjit and me... the 6 of us, never gave up on the succumbed INTIMA that time.. and we through everything, even the last minute 3 weeks preparation of Prom Night 2007.

all the while, we relied on each other, we helped each other... we relied on the seniors like Bobby and Christina too...

but now...

I'm taking the lead... no more people for me to rely on...

all those that I once relied.. all stepped down d...

I really miss u guys...

and going to miss u all lots lots...

forever and ever...

all the memories that we all gone through together...

shall be cherished... I swear...

all the best to all of you...

good luck in your future undertakings...

keep in touch k ?

please, if we ever bump into each other along the street...
don't forget me k ?

No comments: