Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Bye bye 'P'ercubaan

wahaha.. finally.. 2 years of P and now it's time to bid my farewell to it..

went to renew my driving license a couple of days ago...

and it was during TCK class >.= ..

anyways, it costed RM 30 for a year...

wah lueeee ~!!! eat money mia JPJ !!!!

RM30 for a year, means RM 150 for 5 years ~!!!
5 years mia smr tarak discount at all... APANI !!!
anyways the conclusion is that i renewed my license d o ~!

but i still prefer to stick a 'P' on my car...
hehez..
P not for percubaan anymore, but Professional xD !!!!

anyways my bro gonna get his license in another 5 months time, so no point i remove the P luuu... that's what my mum said mia...anyways not bad too lar sticking a P ..
atleast ppl will niao u ...hahaha..


15.2.2006 at Batu Maung


16.2.2006


19.2.2008

1 comment:

Li Qian said...

heluu !! Profesional !! wahaha XD